home

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Profiles!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the profiles of me and my sisters .




Here they are:
 Sarah
Full name: Sarah Lee Crewe
Doll type: 2008 My American Doll #7 (RETIRED)
Bought : second hand for $40
Fun fact: I am more than 5 human years old
Phoebe

Full name: Phoebe Lily Crewe
Doll type: Our Generation
Fun Fact: I have the longest hair of my sisters


Bree

Full name: Breeana Louise Crewe
Doll type: Dream Collection 14 inch
Fun fact : I am the youngest of my sisters
Mary
Full name: Mary Anne Crewe
Doll type: Cititoy 


 Full name: Kary May Crewe
Doll type: Cititoy
Abby
Full name: Abby Crewe
Doll type : Springfield 
Emma
Full name: Emma Crewe
Doll type: Springfield
Aurora
Full name: Aurora Briar Crewe 
Doll type: Princess and Me 
Fun Fact: I am the only vinyl slim doll in this family


Together we are a mixed up and crazy family . 

No comments:

Post a Comment